Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day at the Park...


Yay, Spring is finally here. Yesterday and today were in the high 50's... It has been absolutley beautiful. The snow is almost completly gone, except for the small piles left in some areas. We have really enjoyed being able to play outside again. This winter was much shorter than the last. We had snow until May. We are just praying that we do not get a surprise blizzard...LOL... They are saying that this summer is going to be a hot one because the spring has come so early. That's fine by us =) The more sun the better.

Tatum is now wearing an eye patch on her right eye. Her left is almost blind. We have taken her to a new eye doctor which I am extremly greatful. The other one told us that she just had a lazy eye that needed to focus better and then she would have better vision. However that was not the case. Our new Doctor says that we have until the age of seven to try to strengthen the vision in her left eye. She has been a real tropper. She even says that she can see things that she was not able to see a couple weeks ago when we first started. She has such a good out look on everything, and is always positive.... She has such an amazing dispasition. Please pray that the great physicain will work in a mighty way.

Elyssa is growning and has such a sweet spirit. She was so sad when Tatum had to get her patch. She has been such a huge supporter and protector of her big sister. She is so sweet and such a blessing to have around!!!

Titus, well he is still growing like a weed. People can not believe that he is not even two yet. He is my little beef cake. And he loves his Daddy. I always thought that having a boy he may favor me. Nope not the case. =) But I have to say that I would not have it any other way. I am glad that Joshua is our kids Hero...

Right now, are plans are to stay home for Resurection Sunday as we will be travling to Tennesse the following weekend for eight days. I am so excited. We will be attened a preaching conference. We are going with some friends of ours. Please pray for Traveling mercies and saftey through out the trip. Joshua and I will be married for seven years on the fifth of April. It has gone so fast. I only pray that we will have many more wonderful years together =)

Hope all is well with everyone may the LORD bless you as we come up on the celebration of our LORD and Savior being crucified and risen from the grave!!!

Love,
Brittany
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhbhitqA-P-MqRpWFo9nmOYqUGKUmBdXyO1HURwzE2_sTIsuvtpxldAOcVN7FzxtfYxfdSjxtxJVRpATM7d6iZNKHpGZ8ozKTIa740a8mgKl2nBXprscnAJ9F3RcBcssJPchSqlgNulift2/s1600/Park+Mar+20120+025.JPG">








1 comment:

Pookie Pantz said...

Brittany,
Love reading your blogs!! :) I feel so bad for Tatum!!! When I was younger my left eye was horrible in being lazy!! My doctor refused to make me wear a patch and instead operated on my left eye to somewhat correct it. My heart just goes out for that little girl!!! :) All of your kids are sweet and we are very thankful we have gotten to know you and your family!!!
CIAO, Dahlin!! :)
Wendi