Monday, March 15, 2010

"God uses parents in our lives because of their position, Not because they are perfect" Cindy Schaap


I am so thankful that the above quote is true. As much as we are trying to raise our precious little gifts for the LORD. I know that we fall short. I once heard a preacher say. "If you see your self as failing, that is a great place to be. Then you will only re lie on God that much more." Jack Palmer.. I am so thankful to the LORD and to my husband that I have been afforded this wonderful opportunity to stay at home with my babies and to teach them the things of life. There is nothing in the world that I would rather be doing. I know that it is the most re-warding job that God has ever given to a mother. Sometimes the days get long and you think do I really have to change one more diaper, fill one more sippy cup, clean off one more wall with tiny little finger prints, take out the trash, prepare one more meal, give one more bath, say no one more time.... and so on and so on.....But in Proverbs 31 it says Let her works praise her in the gates. By staying at home with my precious gifts from God I know that I am laying up treasures were they will matter so much more than here =) And may I add that there are much, much , better parts to the day than the listed above. Like playing doll house, singing songs, telling Bible stories, cooking the meals together, making a game out of cleaning, having a pillow fight, school and much, much more. I love it.... I just wanted to share it with you..... We miss y'all..... hope you enjoy the pictures...

Love Brittany





Enjoying time in the KINGS chair...hehehe



I am a perfectionist. I would have never wanted the kids on the floor after I had just mopped it. But I have learned that things can still be clean and you can have fun. Titus was acting like he was swimming. After all it is just water right. it will dry and I was using all natural cleaning products =) I am so thankful that the LORD has shown me how to enjoy more things instead of being so worried about presentation all the time...





I have found that is is much easier to let my little ones help than to try and get it done quickly on my own. It may take twice as long but they are learning valuable life molding lessons. And is they are begging to help why wouldn't I want them to...We sing a song around our house. "A helper I will be" They love to sing it as they work along. And to be honest most of the time I catch my self singing right along with them... Titus favorite place to help I think is in the bathroom. I figure because it is where he gets to use water...LOL...






Joshua had some time off of work. While the little ladies were running around. Titus was attached to his hip. He wants to do everything Daddy is doing =)


My sweet little prince. This hat makes me laugh Joshua bought it after we were first married at Unerversial Studios, on the City walk... The inside of it is a frog.


Tatum and Elyssa are always begging Joshua to take them to sheels... After all we have the largest one around =) And it has the farris wheel that they so dearly love to ride. Oh and we can not forget the little mock hunting area for the children. I think this is Joshua's favorite part to do with the kids....




All three of our little angles love to have photo shoots. But only when they are up for it. Thank you Grandma and Kellie, so, so much for our new camera =)






On Sunday night after Church Tatum asked Daddy if we could go to "Golden Corral" for supper. He said "why not" We had not been there in quite some time. Titus is deffenitly different from my Sweet Girls. However he is a precious little man I just wish that we could some how get him to be more clean...LOL... I should buy stock in shout!



No comments: