Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have to brag on Tatum :)


About a week ago Tatum and I were the only one's up in the morning. I needed to take a shower so I told her that she could play down stairs and that I would be out in a minute. When I was done I came into the bedroom and there she was facing the head board of our bed. I asked her what was wrong. She turned around with a huge smile on her face. I stopped and thought for a second and then looked at Joshua's and my bed. She had made the bed all by her self. Now she is four and we have a queen size bed. I was so proud of her that I took a picture I called Joshua right away and sent him the picture. It is such a blessing when you see that what you are trying to teach your children is truly being instilled in them and in there character. And she did an awesome job. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for her to make it and to actually make it the way that we do. I just had to brag on her a little bit. They are such little blessings.

Love y'all,
the Brown Family
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6

No comments: