Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...


We went on a little outing this morning, to the Pumpkin Patch. We were suppose to go a couple weeks ago with our Moms Group. However that was canceled due to snow :) This was our last weekend to go. It was chilly and drizzling, but that did not hold us back from having a grand old time. I was surprised there were many other families there also. The Pumpkin Patch was a little picked over but we managed to find just the perfect ones... There were a few men there that did not want me to carry the Pumpkins buy my self with the kids. You would think they had never seen a military wife before. LOL... But on a serious note, The kids really enjoyed themselves, as did I. I always love doing something that they like to do. The pure joy on their little faces is priceless. I wish we could keep them young forever :) It reminds me to enjoy the time we have with them. Because this stage of life will pass way to swiftly.
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, rejoice" Philippians 4:4

Love,
Brittany and the family





No comments: